The 3rd International Conference on Raw Materials to Processed Foods
participants are welcome to submit:
All submissions must be dedicated to RPFoods 2023 Conference only. Before submitting your Abstracts, Posters or Full Papers please make sure that your submission was not published elsewhere or submitted to another conference.
Please, CLICK HERE to submit your abstract(s). We kindly remind you to register first to the Microsoft CMT system HERE.
Once you register to the Microsoft CMT system please search our conference name on the search bar and create your new submission
Theme 1: Food Science and Technology
Theme 2: Agriculture
Theme 3: Nutrition
Theme 4: Veterinary science
Theme 5: Aquaculture
Participants should indicate the theme of their abstracts before sending. Please note that all submissions and presentations must be in English only, no translation will be provided.
ABSTRACT PREPARATION GUIDELINES
Please, click here to download the "Abstract Template"
1. The abstract should be organized according to following:
Abstract Themes should be stated in here.
Title (14 points bold, Times New Roman),
Authors names are 11 point normal, headings are 11 points bold and author addresses are 10 point normal.
The body text is Times New Roman 11 points normal. References can be 10 points.
The abstract should not exceed 1 pages including illustrations and tables.
2. Paper size should be A4. The title should be followed by the author’s full names and institutional affiliations of all authors. The name of the corresponding author should be followed by an asterisk (*) and his/her email address.
3. Participants can find the writing format of reference usage in abstract template.
4. The authors should submit their abstract in MS-Word (.doc/.docx).
5. All Abstracts will be carefully reviewed by the International Editorial Board, and published in the Book of Abstracts. Abstract Book will be offered to all delegates who will be attending the conference.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ORAL PRESENTATIONS:
30 + 5 min
10 + 5 min
Presenters are invited to submit and check their .ppt or .pptx format presentations at least one session prior their presentation time to the technical staff responsible for PLENARY and ORAL presentations. Please ask the desk during registration for more information.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR POSTER PRESENTATIONS:
Please, click here to download the "Poster Presantation Template"
Format and Size
-Standard STANDING (PORTRAIT) B/1 size (70 x 100cm)
-DO NOT PRINT in LANDSCAPE!
-Font size should NOT be smaller than 14/16 p Times Roman or equal, in high quality.
FULL PAPER PREPARATION GUIDELINES
Please, click here to download the "Full Paper Template"
The selected paper will be published in;